Tuesday 20 March 2012

Sands of time...

Nope, this is not a review of the game or the movie. I did like the movie, the game proved to be a wee bit too complicated for me. I am not into gaming so its a relief to my pocket.
Coming to the point, It has made me think, on a very strong footing as to 

Where have we reached? 
Have we embarked on this journey to oblivion? 
Are we so stuck in the past that we forget to look what we have in hand and never end up seeing the bigger picture? 
Why are we so stuck up? 
What do we get from it?
 If we can say sorry to the person we bump into the street [mind you its a total stranger] why can't we do the same at home? 
Why are we so egotistical to the ones we love? 
Why do we consider the feelings of strangers before we say something and not consider the feelings of the ones we love and love us back?

I think being materialistic has this amazing quality of diluting all our morales.

Food for thought

...

No comments:

Post a Comment