Saturday 28 January 2012

Suicide...

Dedicated to all who did this...

Its a taboo subject that I am touching, but just thought I should. Why do people commit suicide? What makes them commit this act? Lots of questions popped in my head. Here I am putting up my thoughts...

SUICIDE - The act of killing oneself. 

It takes real balls of steel to do it. If you think you are a tough cookie, try taking a knife and passing it over your wrists. Some of you would have tried and I am sure you have felt that cold chill through your spine. Well well well... not as tough as you thought you were. However, this is a paradox. Yes it is! Courage is the opposite side of the coin. Suicide and courage are two sides of the same coin. I did read somewhere that suicide is gods fastrack way of graduating human beings. With the current rate of suicide on a steady rise; it makes us wonder. Whats god upto? Why is he making people commit them? Do you think its the devil? As per Catholics, it is a sin to take out ones own life. They feel that only god is permitted to call us back to his abode. But, what if there is an emergency and god wanted you ASAP and it is he who made you commit suicide? You have a special talent and god is in desperate need of it... Well you have no choice but to go. When the master summons we report for duty.

Food for thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment